Tuesday, March 20, 2012

One Year


So I have a confession, I started this blog Sept 2, 2011 so our families could keep up with us. It is now the end of March.....and no post. I'm kind of a procrastinator.

Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of us moving from Aurora, Nebraska to Fort Worth, Texas. One year. That's crazy! Wow how our lives have changed. In one year we went from a family of four (this pic was done over two years ago by Allison)


to a family of five.
Samuel James born November 19, 2012
Note to self, we need family pics done...soon.

Now that I have the first post published, I can sleep at night. Okay, so that isn't the reason I don't get a good nights rest, but that would be an easy fix. In the mean time, I don't mind loving on my sweet baby Samuel at 4am.


1 comment:

  1. welcome to the blogging world officially! you started your blog for the exact same reason i started mine! it is kinda crazy, but so many family members watch my kids grow up through this thing! aaaaaand, crafty as i appear to be, i can't keep a scrapbook to save my life, so all of our memories are held on blogger (need to make books up asap)! like almost 5 years worth!

    your family is beautiful brandi! can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete